our international client, who is one of the largest independent outsourcers abroad, provides contact centre services & software solutions to some of the worldâ??s most notable brands. an entity which has flourished and grown during by the recent global pandemic, remaining unscathed as they spearhead into the new year.
if you enjoy the fast paced, high energy Requirements of this industry, then this might just be your next career move.
this is an opportunity to operate globally, think on your feet, be innovative and take this growing empire forward.
they are looking for a dynamic finance manager, who will take up responsibility for the smooth running of the finance department of the sa office and related companies based on specific instructions of and collaborations with the investments group cfo and head of finance.
- post graduate degree in finance or accounting.
- previous experience in a similar role.
- previous experience in a call centre environment would be strongly advantageous.
main duties and responsibilities:
operational execution – financial oversights and decision making:
- prepare financial forecasting models and new customer pricing models to evaluate new and existing business opportunities.
- prepare and maintain a rolling cashflow forecast.
- ensure that full management accounts are prepared and submitted to directors and shareholders monthly.
- ensure that risks and opportunities document is prepared monthly.
- ensure that quarterly financial forecasting is prepared timeously and accurately in conjunction with all relevant departments.
- drive financial performance in the business by monitoring income and expenses in line with relevant budgets and suggest initiatives to improve profitability by liaising with the leadership team.
- ensure that accounting and internal control best practices are maintained.
- identify system weaknesses and recommendations for improvements identified and implemented.
- attend fortnightly strategy meetings with international executive team including reporting on company performance.
operational execution – transactional:
- review general ledger, debtors, creditors and bank reconciliations monthly.
- ensure correct allocation of revenue and costs between campaigns and cost centres.
- review and critical analysis of customer invoicing, vat returns.
- control customer onboarding, credit limits and debt collection.
- manage the company’s procurement process.
- effective management of available company cash flow.
- review supplier payments to supporting documentation.
- liaise with the company’s bankers including dealing with the sa reserve bank for cross-border transactions.
- detailed review of monthly payroll and submission of statutory returns.
- ensure the fixed asset registers are maintained.
- ensure all statutory returns are dealt with timeously.
- prepare and facilitate the statutory audit.
- strong written and oral communication skills.
- financial reporting skills.
- analytical ability.
- problem-solving skills.
- commercial acumen.
- a responsible attitude and leads by example.
- ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills.
- integrity and trustworthy when dealing with clients, colleagues and service providers.
- takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- works accurately with attention to detail.
- hands-on, able to work within a fast-paced business and driven by change.
- able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- a real hunger for success.
- energy and suss.
Source : https://www.jobmail.co.za
Location : kwazulu-natal
Publish date : 2020-11-14share Read more and apply.