We collect but do not link personal and activity data.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers
to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience.
- We also may collect personal identification information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone
number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device,
such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we
may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
- Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or
things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18. If you believe we have inadvertently
collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
We collect or share your location only with permission.
- In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We do
not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services
are operating. You can request to see or delete your personal data.
- You can contact our call centre for any personal identification information we have stored, such as your name,
address, e-mail or phone number.
We keep personal data until you delete it.
- We remove personal identification information (such as your name, address, e-mail or phone number) and other preferences
associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
We don't share your personal data with other companies.
- We generally do not share personal identification information (such as name, address, e-mail or phone) with other
No advertising companies collect data through our service.
- We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
You can ask privacy questions.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
- Email: support@SmartCall.co.za
Postal Address: PO Box 412041, Craighall, 2196
We take detailed steps to protect personal information.
- We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures to safeguard and protect your information
from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal
information you input, and stores your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access
from outside networks. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from
hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country in which we do business.
Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in
these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required
by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any
successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will
not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by
law to do so.
You can review more privacy-related information.
a prominent notice on our website or application. If the change materially affects registered users, we will
send a notice to you by e-mail, push notification or text.