our client, a producer of primary agricultural products, based near gurue, mozambique, currently seeks an experienced macadamia agricultural manager to manage and control all farms operations for this 800 hectare macadamia farming and processing operation.
reporting to the general manager, these operations will include:
- all agricultural operations.
- farm equipment management and maintenance.
- administration including budgets and records.
- pest and disease control.
- irrigation management.
- people development and welfare.
minimum qualifications and experience required:
- post matric agricultural degree/diploma is essential.
- minimum 10 years proven track record of commercial farm management experience.
- 5 years macadamia farming experience.
- capacity to become the general manager in time.
- ability to communicate in portuguese an advantage.
the company offers a highly competitive market related package, including an expat allowance.
take advantage of this great career opportunity, with promotional prospects.
Source : https://www.jobmail.co.za
Location : africa
Publish date : 2020-11-13share Read more and apply.