Back to jobs
Key performance areas:
• follow and lead process improvements related to new projects and refurbishments of existing projects
• work with process owners to determine headcount savings
• lead and/or support improvement activities for scrap reduction
• conduct process and machine capability studies
provide input to g8d’s for all internal and external customer complaints
• plan together with the team (continuous improvement) improvement activities and lead these activities together with cross functional team
education, experience, skills (highlighted)
• at least 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing (automotive industry exp useful not essential)
• national higher diploma or degree in industrial, mechanical engineering, quality or equivalent.
• key point. ## to apply must have in-depth application of lean manufacturing tools. (elimination of waste, time study, line balancing, vsm, kanban, one piece flow etc.)
• working knowledge of production quality systems.
• working knowledge of process design and layout optimizations
• industrialization of new projects from process design to serial production advantageous
• ##knowledge industrialization of projects, vw and toyota experience preferred
• rubber industry a plus not essential
• knowledge and application of problem solving tools e.g. g8d for root cause analysis
c.v.'s to email@example.com if no reply received within 21 days kindly accept application been unsuccessful.
Source : https://www.jobmail.co.za
Location : northern-suburbs
Publish date : 2020-11-14
Read more and apply.