Back to jobs
Millwright (shifts) Maintenance On Cnc
Trade tested millwright. 70% electrical and 30% mechanical
• maintain production machinery by replacing equipment such as: control relays, contractors, isolators, limit switches, electric fans and electric conveyor rollers by fitting and aligning shafts, keyways, sprockets, wheels, lifting equipment, bearings, pulley’s, clutches, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, control valves, etc.
• ensure the safe running of the plant by doing fault finding on all machinery and prevention of electrical hazards such as loose motor cables, damaged electrical push buttons, as well as mechanical hazards i.e. lubrication/hydraulic oil on factory floor, damaged safety fences or gates, factory compressed air and water pipes
• complete jobs according to priority and planned maintenance work schedule
• acquires the knowledge to repair air compressors/driers
• use knowledge and experience to read and interpret electrical – mechanical pneumatic/hydraulic drawings
• use knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic circuits and plc’s to complete tasks in the factory
Source : https://www.jobmail.co.za
Location : alberton
Publish date : 2020-11-13
Read more and apply.